Due to the rise of eCommerce industry, warehouses and factories have become even more valuable in the real estate market. At LP Capital Group, we provide financing solutions and consultation services for investors who want to acquire and/or refinance industrial properties.
What are Industrial Properties?
Industrial properties are the base of a great array of industrial operations and for a variety of tenants. Most of these buildings are located outside urban areas, in most cases, along with major transportation routes. In addition, low-rise buildings are typically grouped into industrial parks. Industrial properties are categorized into four types:
- Flex industrial properties: These buildings contain a mix of office and industrial space.
- Bulk warehouses: These properties are typically used as distribution centers and are large in nature.
- Light assembly facilities: These properties are usually used for storage purposes or product assembly. They do not feature many customizations.
- Heavy manufacturing plants: These buildings house and operate various machinery and are heavily customized to manufacture consumer goods and services.
A specialized type of industrial are reserved for research and development (R&D) facilities.
Why Should You Invest in Industrial Properties?
Investing in industrial properties may not be a glam affair, but industrial is a unique part of the commercial real estate industry and can be very lucrative for investors. Industrial spaces usually require low maintenance compared to other commercial spaces. Tenants that lease industrial properties are typically handy themselves. They can quickly resolve most maintenance issues without needing external help. Next, the industrial real estate offers high yields thanks to the higher rental rates and fewer market fluctuations. Investors may see a greater ROI.
Industrial properties are a stable investment for the investor because industrial tenants typically sign longer leases, which can last anywhere from three years to 10 years. Most importantly, the demand for the industrial real estate is not dying down soon. Properties such as self-storage facilities, big-box warehouses, and fulfillment centers are constantly needed.
How LP Capital Group Can Help for Industrial Property Investments
- New construction loans: With funding secured by LP Capital Group, you can be sure to complete your new industrial construction projects on budget and on time.
- Commercial bridge loans: Commercial bridge loan programs for refinancing and acquisition are available at LP Capital Group. Don’t hesitate to take advantage of our innovative loan programs today!
- Rehab funding (Fix & Flip): Seen the golden opportunity to purchase, fix, and flip an industrial property? Utilize our short-term loan programs to actualize your investment plans.
- Commercial mortgage loans: Our valued clients have access to LP Capital Group’s permanent financing solutions for refinancing or purchasing industrial properties.
Why You Should Work with LP Capital Group for Industrial Property Investments
Whether you are based in Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or New York, LP Capital Group has got your back. Since our inception, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of stellar industrial real estate financing solutions. Our dedicated team continually strives to deliver results more efficiently and reduce the learning curve when it comes to funding and loans. You can be sure that we also think in the best interests of real estate operators, owners, investors, and developers.
If you require funds to acquire an existing warehouse or other industrial property, do not hesitate to contact LP Capital Group today!